Wednesday, June 9, 2010

new fshion 2010

plus Sasha Pivovarova and the world’s hottest new designers in a photo shoot by Bruce Weber called “Summer Camp” from which I took the liberty to cut the too obvious pictures (you can see the rest of the pictures I handpicked for you right after the cover-photo).

Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Cover

I looked again and again at the photos and don’t really imagine how all this could be called art. But I guess it’s the same as calling Juergen Teller’s work fashion photography.

Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Photo
Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Bed Photo
Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Group Pictures

So, aside from W’s obsession with Kate Moss and an overwhelming feeling of decadence, I was unable to find peace of mind except when looking at Sasha’s laughing picture – hence I’m calling it my favorite. What’s yours?

Sasha Pivovarova W Magazine Summer Camp
Kate Moss, Sasha Pivovarova W Magazine Summer Camp
Kate Moss W Magazine Summer Camp
kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Picture
kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Group Picture Outside
(photos via ohnotheydidnt)